SRA Cyber Security & Privacy Marketing Support
Project Summary | My Role | Highlights
A sampling of the CS&P marketing slick sheets.
Article I drafted for the newsletter describing the NICCS Program.
A sample of the Cyber Connections Newsletter.
In addition to project-based work I also provided marketing support to the Cyber Security and Privacy (CS&P) Practice within SRA.
- Interviewed CS&P Leadership and subject matter experts (SMEs) to define the core competencies of the CS&P practice.
- Interviewed business development, marketing teams to ensure consistency of brand, message, tone.
- Drafted content, leveraged existing content, or coordinated tasking of SMEs to obtain content for presentations, slick-sheets, and white papers.
- Managed the publication pipeline, ensuring proper oversight of leadership on all materials.
- Worked with leadership to develop a quarterly newsletter to attract, retain, and engage Cyber Security professionals across the company.
- Developed internal strategy, and external offerings overview, presentations.
- Developed a cohesive set of 14 two-pagers to communicate our offerings and standardize proposal delivery.
- Completed three white papers.
- Designed Newsletter template using Adobe InDesign, served as editor, ghost writer, project manager, and designer.